Digital Marketing Portfolio


SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY

I can give you advice about all things digital. How can you nurture the leads, How can you get more web traffic and conversions Search engine optimization is the process of growing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results and excludes direct traffic and the purchase of paid placement. 





SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (SMM)

We are specialized on the Social Media Platforms Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as Instagram.



 
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM)

SEM services are a reliable and cost-effective way to generate web traffic and sales revenue. They encompass a wide range of online strategies, including SEO, PPC, and social media marketing. These form the backbone of a comprehensive digital approach to generating more leads for your business.
                                       
                                  


BRANDING & GRAPHIC DESIGN

I can create amazing designs for your business. logo, Banner, Brochure & Images.

                                       

 
CONTENT MARKETING

I Create, publish, and distribute content that brings tremendous awareness, lead generation & new clients.
                                         
 
   

WHY CHOOSE ME?


                          


CREATIVE
Coming from a design background, I have an ability to use creativity to solve problems. I like my campaigns to be visually pleasing as well as have good content.
COST EFFECTIVE
Why hire an impersonal agency with huge overheads when you could hire me to act as an outsourced team member for a fraction of the price?
FOCUSED
It requires a lot of research into a clients industry to be able to perform a successful campaign. This means I become a fanatic reader about a diverse range of subjects.
DEDICATED
If my clients succeed, I succeed. It's in my best interests to help you get the best ROI possible from your investment in me. This is why my clients work with me year after year.
FRIENDLY
I always have meetings and coffee with clients and allow them to get to know me before they hire me, it's always best to work with people that you like!

Looking forward to a Wonderful relationship together & success for all concerned! 


GET IN TOUCH -:                     

    Thanks & Regards  
    Shrum's Human Resources 
      M: 9887889266, 7374848545
      
shrumshr1@gmail.com
          



Post a Comment

1 Comments